As we all probably know Facebook is being plagued by get to know me post! Well I am a sucker for them! I love these post because I always learn something new. So here is some facts about me. I hope you enjoy and please feel free to share some fun facts about you!
1. I am completely head over heels in love with my Husband!
2. I have been blessed to have 3 amazingly beautiful Daughters.
3. Jason proposed to me in Meijers super center in the lingerie department.
4. I love to love music that most people don't know or like.
5. I like to play video games! I am so a gamer!
6. I miss my grandparents everyday and wish my girls had a chance to experience the relationships I had with mine. Wish I was able to see my Grandma Betty more and need to make it more of a priority to do so!
7. I am addicted to "19 kids and counting" and "Sister Wives."
8. I want to move away so bad so my girls wont be let down so much! Okay it's starting to look like my depression is setting in lol!
9. I love to SING as loud as I can and drive my girls crazy!!!!!!
11. The doctor who delivered me named me Jennifer after his daughter because my Mom and Dad could not agree on a name, it was either going to be Rose or Danielle.
10. I love History and learning about it!
12. I used to tell everyone I was born in a bowling alley.
13. I am in love with Black Beans!!!!!!
14. I do eat it every now and then but I do not like Chocolate!
15. I gave birth to Jasmine 6 weeks early and out of all three she is the only one I had medication with. The other two were all natural. ( I'm proud of that).
16. I have lived in Michigan, Oregon, and Alaska and have been to every state in America except 3.
17. OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM WRITING THIS! I once accidentally used
Preparation H as tooth paste!
18. I have always wanted to be a Air Traffic Controller!
19. Next month will be a year since I quit smoking.
20. I was in a very bad bicycle wreck when I was little and when I scrunch my forehead up I have two indents from it.
21. When I was 8 I was hit by a car and wouldn't let the paramedics take me to the hospital because It was opening day and I had some Ball to play!
22. I wrote a children's Book! (unpublished)
23. I love to cook (but never really have time).
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Well I didn't lose a lot but it was a loss 0.2 lbs. Jason Lost 2 lbs so I have to get to working really hard if I want to beat him. Granted he gained 3 the first week he lost 2 so he is catching up.
Okay I said a few weeks ago I would post 20 lbs loss photos. So here they are!
20 lbs. difference. (I can fit into my wedding ring again and it is almost to big!)
It is hard for me to see a difference. I do, I see it looking at these photos in my breast and my posture. My clothes fit looser and my wrist are a little smaller. I'm also not swollen because of the soda anymore.
Well, I kind of stayed with my $100.00 dollar grocery goal I spent $107.45 I didn't do to bad I guess. So here is this weeks menu.
Monday - Curry Scallops & Cilantro Rice (maybe)
Tuesday – Healthified Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
Wednesday - Pork & Snap Pea Lo Mein
Thursday – Chili
Friday - Penne Pasta with Sweet Sausage and Basil Sauce
Saturday - Adobo Chicken
Sunday - Greek-Style Pork Chops
I am excited about Thanksgiving coming up I hope everyone has a great week, I know mine is going to be busy. I have to meet with Jasmine's Therapist, set up a bank account for my Girl Scout group, cheer, help at school and work so it will be full of fun times!
What is your favorite dish for Thanksgiving?
Sunday, November 10, 2013
Howdy y’all! Sorry I have been missing for a few but I have been one busy lady! I've been having to do some stuff for the Fall Carnival for the girls school, they started cheer, stuff with girls scout and I had to work a lot of overtime last week (68 hour work week) to try and get the website finished and now we have decided to completely create a new one! I could scream!!!! So January is going to be a very busy month for me. Okay, at the beginning of October I gave myself the challenge of not eating out well I FAILED! We only ate out a few time so we did do much better, our grand total for last month was ...... drum roll please......$79.64! So as I failed not eating out at all, we did way better than September which was $268.28. So I am still proud of us we gave it a good effort. You can find that blog post here.
So I have created the dinner list for this week and it is as follows.
Monday- Shrimp, grits and Bacon.
Tuesday- Hungarian Beef Goulash
Wednesday- Baked Rigatoni
Thursday - Creamy Potato Soup
Friday- Greek Chicken Pita Folds
Saturday- Beef & Broccoli
This is my suggestions for our week granted Wednesday will probably be left overs and Friday also so it might change by pushing one down a day. My goal is No more than $100.00 this week on groceries.
Okay last week’s weigh in, here she is
214.0 - No loss or gain I'm Okay with that I guess.
1.2 lbs.! I like it!!! I also changed from the Black toe nails. I was going to keep them black as a jinx thing but with Christmas coming up I wanted to support the red, so hopefully this doesn't mess me up. So Jason and I have started a weight loss challenge. The first to hit 30 lbs. lost get to pick out new furniture! I want to win but at the same time I want him to more.
Well, it has been a stressful week with all the activities, and Jasmines diagnostics test results but I can't wait to get back on the 'Mill' and start working out again. I have to start an arm workout because my skin is starting to sag there the most and if I can't find a good one then I am going to have a lot of skin there when I lose the last 83 lbs. so if anyone knows some good ones I would love some feedback, I don't want huge arms just toned as much as I will be able to.