Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Weigh-In (week 9)

Well its Monday Weigh in and I did not do as well as I had hoped. I did not gain however I did not lose as much as I wanted.

That’s it right there 0.2 pounds. At least it's a loss I guess. It really sucks but I have to stay positive. I have started a running program to help train me for the upcoming 5K. It is a couch to 5K program (sorry Kelly @ in it to lose it! I’m really not being a copycat, Okay maybe a little lol,) the first work out went really good. I could tell my body hasn't been worked in a few weeks because with about 8 minutes left I wanted to stop. I downloaded the Couch to 5K program on my phone and I swear the Zombie guy almost made me shat me in the middle of running with how loud I had the phone. I have to admit I like the Kindle better, I like having my eyes available 

Well I don't really have anything else to add right now. I will write more tomorrow or try to anyways. Until next time keep up the good work!

3 comments:

  1. Still a loss!!! and congrats on starting C25K! I swear by it! It really works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, so far I like it. I cannot wait to have a free minute to be able to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0.2 lbs is still really great! and I don't care if you're doing C25K too, silly! It's a great program.

    ReplyDelete