Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pretty Little Liars

I did it again, I ran! This time at a speed of 5.0, I was going to do a long walk, but that changed. I started off at 2.5, and within 5 minutes I found myself running. I would run for a minute and walked to two, I had sweat pouring off me. I was excited to run because I could watch an episode of Pretty Little Liars; I would say I'm addicted. I also like it because it’s one of those shows that keep my focus while running.




Today, when I got home from work,  Jason had the front yard looking great. We spent most of the day outside. The girls and I planted the Mums I had bought the other day; I can't wait to get more. Fall is my favorite time of year and I love Mums! Tomorrow I am getting my house together, I have neglected it way to long. I have decided I am going to pack up anything I do not use every day and take it to storage until we can move to a bigger house.

What do you like to do while exercising on the treadmill? Do you like to listen to music, watch a movie, read, etc.?


Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. I tried reading, but that doesn't usually work out too well, but lately I've watched the TV Show Luther on Netflix and I'm currently re-watching Doctor Who when I get on the elliptical. I think next up, I may re-watch Buffy.

    Great job on the run!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to watch Doctor Who it looks good. I tried reading at first but it doesn't at all work out. I was watching Buffy last months lol. Old school...but a good show!

      Delete