Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Fun Day!

  Its Monday yay! I think we are all jumping for joy, I know I'm NOT... OK I'm kind of lying; ever since I started working out I've like my weeks. It has been 1 week and 5 days since I've had soda and I feel wonderful. I've been sticking to my goal of only drinking water when eating a meal and it has led me to really only wanting water. I have been staying under my Calorie intake, even with having my youngest daughter’s Birthday on Sunday and my in-laws taking us out to eat at a Chinese restaurant (that was a hard one to keep in control). I really would like to get to 2 miles, I feel like such a loser but then again 1 mile is awesome for me, so I'm proud of myself.


So here were my yesterday’s stats. I was proud of myself for even working out yesterday. I had a migraine and I really wanted to go longer than a mile and since I started reading my book while working out it really keeps me focused. However I push to a mile and had to get off. As soon as I stepped off my head exploded, I washed, changed and passed out on the couch next to the Hubs and he woke me up at 1:00 to go into the bedroom. But I did it!


Then today, well the head still hurt but it went away throughout the day. I made a killer Dinner Baked salmon in my honey kick sauce, 1/2 cup rice, and roasted zucchini
W/walnuts and cranberry, and sautéed shrimp. All at 630 calories I know seems high but after my workout I had 154 calories leftover and I ate three meals today and only had water to drink.


Started my walk tonight and I believe I wore the wrong pants. By half a mile I wanted to cry! They were so heavy and my legs were killing me. Once again, I made myself go to a mile and I made it. My stomach was turning and I was in pain. However I'm starting to wonder if I have a phobia about going over a mile. So I guess I'm going to have to make it a goal this week to do no less than 2 miles. I seem to be doing well with my goals.


Until tomorrow, Good Night!




No comments:

Post a Comment