Wednesday, July 31, 2013

"Don't want to weigh in Wednesday"

 It's the day, the day I dread; to be 100% honest I was looking forward to today because how hard I have been working the past two weeks. Today I was so scared to get on that scale, so scared of failing, I didn't! Let’s look back; this day two weeks ago, I quit drinking Soda- I am still to this day done with soda. I love every second of it. My hands were always dry looking and now I don't see one dry spot on them. My stomach doesn't feel bloated all the time, and I have so much more energy. Oh and to let everyone know I don't say Soda usually, I always say Pop but it reads weird if you know what I mean lol. I really don't want people thinking I'm having constipation issues. ;)

The next week I added the goal of drinking water with every meal to help myself learn to like the taste of water. Today, I drink 10 glasses if not more a day. I love water now. I know now what it really means to be thirsty. I still start my day off with a cup of coffee but I'm finding myself not liking the taste of it as much either. I also added working out. I walk every night for a mile, I so want to be at two miles but for some reason I have a blocker up that's not allowing me to defeat this feet. I will get there.

Here is my pic of my work out last night -


                       Walking inclined 2, 2.0-6 min., 2.6-7min., 3.0-6 min., 2.6-6min.
  
By doing this I burn a lot more calories but I still only made it a mile. I have no clue how to get myself over this. I just start thinking I'm hurting to bad, or I have to use the bathroom. I come up with every reason. I am bound and determined to make it, so Instead of making my goal this week to make it to two miles; I'm going to shoot to a mile and a half. Maybe it won’t scare me so bad.

Oh almost forgot looks like we will be getting a Van after all. I am such a truck/Jeep girl this is a hard one for me, I have a feeling I will love it though especially with the kids.

Here is my weigh in (mind my feet).



Yap, that's right 6 lbs. down 98 more to go.
Well until my next "Don't want to weigh in Wednesday" Keep up the good work friends and remember "Only you are responsible for yourself ".





No comments:

Post a Comment