Thursday, August 1, 2013

Italian Lover...

    Err; I am so mad at myself right now. I forgot to lay something out for dinner and now my schedule is all messed up. I should be getting on the Mill in about a half an hour reading my book. Oh well, I'll just have to do a late work out.

The past two days have been so stressful. However, we got the Van (pic to come soon). I am so happy to be out of that Jeep. I tell you what a Van is freaking NICE! I always said I would never own one well, now I know what I've been missing and goodness, someone could have told me.

So yesterday I finally took a day off of working out and I hated every minute of it. I feel so much anxiety today. My stomach was so bloated this morning, I had no energy at work, I've cried at least 20 times. I am so ready to get it tonight its unreal. So I decided while I'm waiting on my fish to get done, I would write about my recipe last night. I call it the.....


                                                             Italian Lover




Pack of Beef Sirloin Patties (make sure they are lean)
Add chopped onion (optional)
1 can of stewed tomatoes
1 jar of super CHUNKY << :) mushroom spaghetti sauce (Ragu)
1 slice per patty pepper jack cheese (or whatever cheese you want, but this is very good)

Bake in oven 350 for 30 to 50 minutes depending on your oven.
The Italian Lover with the peas added was only 529 calories.

Well I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to try and leave a review.

Also I'm hoping to be able to start putting photos of my daily food diary soon.
I have to get the phone fixed first.

No comments:

Post a Comment